Benefits of (Mobile) Extended Warranty
Covers manufacturing defect
100% coverage on all mobile phone components from manufacturing defects
Full value repair
Repair benefits at invoice value throughout the warranty period
Super quick TAT
All repairs to be completed within the maximum duration of 10 working days
Free device Pickup and delivery
Repair and Exclusion process
What is not covered by Extended Warranty
• Any Physical damage on the mobile phone, including damage to paintwork, dents and scratches
• Any Loss or damage of electronic data attributed to the operation of a software virus, or any other software-based malfunction
• Plan becomes void if any repairs have been conducted by an unauthorized repair center during or before the contract period
• Any defects subjected to manufacturer’s recall
• Accident, loss or damage arising from willful act or neglect of the owner
Please follow these simple steps for repair
Step 1: Register your repair request using TechGuard chatbot Mia or Call Techguard toll free at 1800-103-6024
Step 2: Submit the required documents and pay the necessary service fee
Step 3: Once your request is registered and processed, pick-up will be scheduled by an authorized service provider
Step 4: Your phone will be serviced by an authorized service provider
Step 5: Once repaired your phone will be shipped back to you within 10 days from the repair request
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Extended Warranty?
Extended Warranty Plan is a value-added service which customers can opt for while taking a consumer durable loan from Home Credit.
When does the Extended Warranty period start?
The extended warranty period commences upon the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty
How can I avail benefits under Extended Warranty?
Extended warranty services can be availed by registering on-call or online 24*7. Follow these simple steps to register your repair request
- Register the repair request with the service provider within 7 days.
- Upload the purchase Invoice.
- Schedule an appointment for technician visit as per your convenience
A verified technician will visit and provide the repair services at the scheduled time.
Do I have to pay any charges for the repair services?
No, it’s completely a cashless process; you don’t have to pay any amount
What is not covered in Extended Warranty?
- Physical Damage on the mobile phone including damage to paint work, dents and scratches
- Loss or damage of electronic data attributed to the operation of a software virus or any other software-based malfunction
- Any unauthorized repairs conducted on the phone during or before the contract period
- Any defects subjected to manufacturer’s recall
- Accident, loss or damage arising from willful act or neglect of the owner