Home Credit launches Ujjwal card; a unique solution enabling instant loans
- Customers can avail pre-approved loan on the card to own a brand-new mobile phone without delay
- Ujjwal card owners can avail unique offerings like Fin-Shield- life and accident insurance cover along with payment holiday
New Delhi, October 27: Home Credit India, a local arm of the international consumer finance provider with operations spanning over Europe and Asia and committed to drive financial inclusion in India, customers can now avail quick, and easy loans with the newly launched Ujjwal Card. The card provides with instant limit for loans that customers can utilize immediately. The card also comes with a plethora of benefits exclusive to the card holders.
Benefits of the Card for the customers:
- Ujjwal card offers instant limit to buy smartphones & home appliances
- Ujjwal card limit can be used to buy mobile phones & home appliances across brands that are in partnership with Home Credit
- Customers will have to go through KYC procedure at the enrolment of Ujjwal card and will be required to update only when details change
- Flexibility of choosing convenient payment options and purchasing multiple products within the assigned limit
- Various down payment options to choose from, to reduce loan amount
- Easy and paper less application process through Home Credit mobile application
- All details of available limit, loans and monthly outstanding can be tracked on Home Credit’s mobile application
- Customers can buy another service with the card, Fin-Shield, a package of 3 services- life insurance of Rs.1,00,000, personal accident coverage up to Rs. 50,000 and payment holiday in case they miss to pay an EMI in a particular month. The payment holiday can be availed twice in the tenure of the card. Speaking about the newly launched Ujjwal card, Mr. Marko Carevic, Chief Marketing and Customer Experience Officer, Home Credit India said, “Our vision is to offer holistic proposition to our customers, where they’d be able to leverage the expanse of both offline and online services through Ujjwal card. Along with offering services like Fin-Shield, and tracking one’s loans & monthly outstanding, Ujjwal card will be readily available for customers who would like to avail benefits of obtaining immediate loans. With instant limit, customers can make their purchases without waiting for approval of the loan amount and fulfil the dreams and aspirations of their loved ones. Keeping the consumer sentiment as our core focus, we constantly seek to upgrade our technology and services to give best customer experience with the brand.”
Home Credit recently launched new products: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance’s Family Healthcare Insurance and Pocket Insurance (Credit linked Health plan & Group Guard Insurance) under its Insurance portfolio for existing and new customers. Along with Insurance, other services like VAS, mobile insurance also fall under the ambit of Home Credit’s product offerings.
About Home Credit India:
Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd. is a local arm of the international consumer finance provider with operations spanning over Europe and Asia and committed to drive financial inclusion in India. The company is committed to drive credit penetration and financial inclusion by offering wide financial solutions that are simple, transparent and accessible to all. Leading in sub Rs.10,000 category, Home Credit India has an employee base of close to 14,000 and has been consistently expanding operations since its entry in 2012, with its operations spread over 350 cities across 22 States in India. The company has a strong network of around 31,500 points-of-sale (PoS) and is growing with a customer base of over 11.3 million customers, driven by Pan-India expansion across major markets, a range of diversified and innovative products backed by superior customer experience.
For more information, visit www.homecredit.co.in
For more information, contact: